Ensure that you already have a Google account (Google Ads, DV360,...)
Contact your Google Account Manager to whitelist our DMP + get your Client ID (Client Customer ID: Your DoubleClick Client Customer ID)
- We are listed as "TagCommander" and not as "Commanders Act".
- You have to ask for the whitelisting of the advertiser ID, as we don't currently use the Partner ID on our connector.
This connector is only for Google DV360 accounts (including Google Ads for DV360) but not for Google Ads accounts (without a DV360 account).
If you have a Google Ads account, you can use the Customer Match connector or RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads).
“You just have to tell your Google account manager to raise a DMP whitelisting request and once we receive that request it would be a new ticket altogether. So, one of our agents would be able to look into that and process your request.”
- Youtube : the partners' program has been closed
Wait for Google to whitelist our DMP.
- Display & Video 360 was previously DoubleClick Bid Manager.
- If you had a DoubleClick Bid Manager account or if you have a Display & Video 360 account, please use our connector 'Google Display & Video 360 Bid Manager'
- Search Ads 360 was previously DoubleClick Search.
- If you had a DoubleClick Search account or if you have a Search Ads 360 account, please use our connector 'Google Search Ads 360'
- Display & Video 360 can be also used with an Adexchange account
- If you had an Adexchange account, please use our connector 'Google Display & Video 360 Adex'
- [Google DDP API] Could not fetch lists: [AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED @ clientCustomerId]
→ Trouble with the whitelisting: be sure you are using the right name (TagCommander) and the right ID (advertiser ID).
- [Google DDP API] Could not fetch lists: [DmpUserListServiceError.INVALID_CLIENT_CUSTOMER_ID @ clientCustomerId]
→ You don't have a Google DV360 account. Please use the Customer Match connector or RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)
Pick your segment and create your stream
+ Put Google Client ID, if you do not have it, then it fails
Segments will be directly created by Commanders Act, and will appear in the Audience list in Google Ads.
Interface of DV360 where you are supposed to find the segments:
The sharing is based on a cookie synchronization between Commanders Act and Google. If you see less data than expected in the data stream, check your cookie-sync ratio.