Having the user consent is essential to send sensible information like the IDFA/AAID. To prevent having to manually save the consent asked to the user and manually using it with our SDKs, we created a module helping you do it automatically.
This module will gather the consent and will:
- Display a consent page (if needed)
- Save consent and reload it every time the application is launched.
- Save and check the validity of the consent. The validity duration is set to 13 months.
- Send a hit to our servers to record the consent.
- Enable or disable the SDK. (if used alongside the SDK)
- Add the categories automatically to the hits the SDK sends. (if used alongside the SDK)