This is where you create data streams and establish a connection between Commanders Act DataCommander and the partners you wish to share segments with.
- 1.The first column displays the name of the data stream.
- 2.The second column displays the type of transfer set up for the data stream: a one-time transfer or a scheduled transfer, with variable frequency.
- 3.The third column displays the connector name (vowed to disappear)
- 4.The fourth column corresponds to the segments associatd to this stream.
- 5.The fifth column shows when was the last time the data stream has been sent.
- 6.The sixth column shows when was the last time the data stream was modified.
- 7.In the seventh column you can edit, duplicate or delete a data stream by clicking the pencil, the sheets or the trash can icons, respectively.
This is what the partner selection window looks like, it will be described in further detail later on.